Monday, November 19, 2007

First Of all, a big thank you to all the readers of this blog throughout the season. It got quite hectic at times and I apologize if I wasn’t able to always update it as much as I wanted too. Nonetheless, I always enjoyed writing these and I always appreciate it when you stopped me to tell me you like the blogs at a race.

Now its officially over. The banquet has passed, the awards have been handed out. Now its time to think about testing, to think about 2008 and to get that season started. In the meantime, the usual silly-season issues will ensue, who is going where? Which team will produce how many cars. All interesting stuff. All answers that will hopefully be answered well before Spring Training, which, by the way, is in February. That’s coming up real soon!

6 Comments:

At 10:48 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"First f all"

Come on Eric, it can't be that bad.

 
At 10:06 AM EST , Blogger Eric Gagnon said...

haha, yeah I'm guessing I forgot to add a letter there!

 
At 5:23 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric we really appreciate your insights on the series, the races, the events, and the people....keep up the great work!

 
At 10:05 PM EST , Blogger redlg said...

Gag! You're my hero...lol.

You never told me you had your very own blog..it has comments and everything.. : )

In all seriousness, it's great and I will be a loyal reader from now on. ;)

 
At 1:45 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

 
At 11:12 PM EST , Blogger Tex said...

It was about the racing and the racing was good.

I'll miss the ol' girl. Hopefully she'll get back to her old self in a few years so I'll have something to watch.

thanks for all the effort with the blogs Eric, I've always enjoyed them! :thumbsup: :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home