Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I understand that Andrew Ranger will be driving in Milwaukee, which is great news for the series. The kid needs to find a full time ride and continue to progress as a driver without having to worry about all that other stuff.
On friday in Milwaukee, it will be an open test day. there will be two three hour sessions for the ChampCar drivers. it should be a very relaxing day at the track. Come down, I believe the gates are open to everybody. I don't even know or think they will have a PA set up, so come by and we'll hang out. :)

I have completed the latest installments of my two Houston videos and they should be posted on the champcar website shortly. However, I will probably post them on youtube too. I was encouraged to do so, to help create a more diverse audience.
they are coming soon....actually, check myspace.com right now, I think they are there!

7 Comments:

At 3:57 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the content but man
the video quality leaves somthing
to be desired.

 
At 3:57 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the content but man
the video quality leaves somthing
to be desired.

 
At 4:29 PM EDT , Blogger Eric Gagnon said...

really? I wonder why. as fas as my tech prowess goes, I didn't do anything different then the other videos.

 
At 5:09 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They just seem very mpeg'ish like the compression is up to high.

At least in my minds eye of watching older OATT.

 
At 10:37 AM EDT , Blogger Eric Gagnon said...

thanks for the heads up! I'm working on it right now.

 
At 10:56 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eric, be sure to post us some times and commentss from todays practice.

BTW, the latest OHATT is fine on the CCWS website but on youtube it is hard to watch.

See ya soon

 
At 12:27 PM EDT , Blogger Eric Gagnon said...

the latest OHATT on champcar.ws is from Long Beach, not Houston, and evidently the problem is with Houston. We'll figure it out.

DW, we'll see you in Edmonton my friend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home