Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Just finished taping Off the Record with Sebastian Bourdais, Alex Tagliani and a very charming Tara Macleod. We talked about Danica, we talked about Champ Car’s popularity, we talked about performance enhancing drugs in sports. It was really fun and the three of them were great. I tell you, Bourdais isn’t shy and loves to chat. He spoke the most in the show. Tagliani also gave great views. I won’t spoil what they both said, but they truly spoke from the heart and that’s the kind of thing you like to see. As for yours truly, well I knew my role. I didn’t pipe up too much, cause it wasn’t about me, but I definitely had a good time. The best part was during the commercial breaks, where things really got candid. Naturally that part was ‘off the record’ so I shouldn’t repeat too much. Although at the end when explaining Danica at the Indy500, it was like lighting a match under Bourdais, cause he went on and didn’t mince words! Good for him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home